UNIVERSAL MARIMBA COMPOSITION COMPETITION APPLICATION 2020
- The competition is open to all composers of all nationalities and ages. There is no age limit!
- The competitor can download the application form (see below) and send it in together with the payment before the deadline of April 1st, 2020.
- The competitor can participate one or more disciplines with maximum one work for each discipline:
- MARIMBA SOLO
- MARIMBA CHAMBER MUSIC (from duo up to quintet formation- all instrumental combinations allowed, min. 1 main marimba part required)
- MARIMBA ENSEMBLE (small to large marimba ensemble)
- MARIMBA CONCERTO (marimba solo with small to large orchestra /string-, wind-, symphonic/ Orchestra piano reduction is required!
- Extra tape is allowed!
- The competitors registration number will be informed after the organization received the application form. It is required to indicate on all further communications your competition registration number and to inform us any changes of your contact address and/or Email address. Your application can be cancelled in case the organization is not able to reach you due to occurring changes.
To complete your application:
1. The signed application form (deadline April 1st, 2020)
2. A copy of current passport or identity card.
3. One high quality head shot photo.
4. A short curriculum vitae in English.
2. A copy of the bank receipt documenting the application fee
3. An enclosed envelop with all required materials (deadline June 1st, 2020).
- The entry fee is 100 Euro NET / a work (excluding the bank transfer cost) and should be paid by bank transfer to Marimba Projects vzw before the deadline of April 1st, 2020, in order to guarantee your particpation. Bank check is not allowed. Notice that applications will be cancelled if the transfer is not done. The registration number which need to be informed on the bank description and further documents will be informed after the office received the application form.The entry fee is non-refundable regardless the outcome of the competition.
Branch - Argenta Bank NV / Accountholder: Marimba-Projects vzw
Address Marimba Projects vzw: B.Heymansplein 7, 3581 Beverlo-Belgium
Address Bank: B.Heymansplein 6, 3581 Beverlo-Belgium
Outside Europe: routing Bank - ING BELGIUM / routing number: BBRUBEBBXXX
Transfer reference: registration number candidate + UCCB 2020 + Composer’s name
- Download the applicationform.