UNIVERSAL MARIMBA COMPOSITION COMPETITION APPLICATION 2021
- The competition is open to all composers of all nationalities and ages. There is no age limit!
- The competitor has to send the application form together with the payment before the deadline of June 1st, 2021.
- The competitor can participate in one or more disciplines with maximum one work for each discipline.
- The competitor need to send in after registration all required materials before the deadline of June 15th, 2021. (see postal address below).
- MARIMBA SOLO
- MARIMBA DUO
- MARIMBA CHAMBER MUSIC (from duo up to quintet formation- all instrumental combinations allowed, min. 1 main marimba part required)
- MARIMBA ENSEMBLE (small to large marimba ensemble)
- MARIMBA CONCERTO (marimba solo with small to large orchestra /string-, wind-, symphonic/ Orchestra piano reduction is required!
- Extra tape is allowed!
- The competitors registration number will be informed after the organization received the application form. It is required to indicate on all further communications your competition registration number and to inform us any changes of your contact address and/or Email address. Your application can be cancelled in case the organization is not able to reach you due to occurring changes.
To complete your application:
1. The signed application form (deadline June 1st, 2021)
2. A copy of current passport or identity card.
3. One high quality head shot photo.
4. A short curriculum vitae in English.
2. A copy of the bank receipt documenting the application fee of 100 Euro
3. An enclosed envelop with all required materials (deadline June 15th, 2021).
- The entry fee is 100 Euro NET (excluding the bank transfer cost) and should be paid by bank transfer to Marimba Projects vzw before the deadline of June 1st, 2021, in order to guarantee your participation. Bank cheque will not be allowed. Notice that applications will be cancelled if the transfer is not done. Your name, registration number and UMCC 2021 need to be informed on the bank description. The entry fee is non-refundable. Also notice that registrations will be cancelled if the transfer is not done.
Branch - Argenta Bank NV / Accountholder: Marimba-Projects vzw
Address organization: Marimba Projects vzw: Huidevetterslaan 1A, 3500 Hasselt - Belgium
Address Bank: B.Heymansplein 6, 3581 Beverlo-Belgium
Outside Europe: routing Bank - ING BELGIUM / routing number: BBRUBEBBXXX
Transfer reference: registration number candidate + UCCB 2021 + Composer’s name
1) Contact the secretariat to receive by Email the application form 2021.
2) Or download here the application form:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Marimba-Projects vzw, Huidevetterslaan 1A, 3500 Hasselt, Belgium