UNIVERSAL MARIMBA COMPOSITION COMPETITION APPLICATION 2022
- The competition is open to all composers of all nationalities and ages. There is no age limit!
- The competitor has to send the application form together with the payment before the deadline of July 1st, 2022.
- The competitor can participate in one or more disciplines with maximum one work for each discipline.
- All materials need to be delivered electronically before the deadline of July 1st, 2022.
- MARIMBA SOLO
- MARIMBA DUO
- MARIMBA CHAMBER MUSIC (from duo up to quintet formation- all instrumental combinations allowed, min. 1 main marimba part required)
- MARIMBA ENSEMBLE (small to large marimba ensemble)
- MARIMBA CONCERTO (marimba solo with small to large orchestra /string-, wind-, symphonic/ Orchestra piano reduction is required!
- Extra tape is allowed!
- The competitors registration number will be informed after the organization received the application form. It is required to indicate on all further communications your competition registration number and to inform us any changes of your contact address and/or Email address. Your application can be cancelled in case the organization is not able to reach you due to occurring changes.
To complete your application:
1. The signed application form (deadline July 1st, 2022)
2. One high quality head shot photo.
3. A short curriculum vitae in English.
4. A copy of the bank receipt documenting the application fee of 50 Euro
- The entry fee is 50 Euro NET for each work/discipline (excluding the bank transfer cost) and should be paid by bank transfer to Marimba Projects vzw before the deadline of July 1st, 2022, in order to guarantee your participation. Bank cheque will not be allowed. Notice that applications will be cancelled if the transfer is not done. Your name, registration number and UMCC 2022 need to be informed on the bank description. The entry fee is non-refundable. Also notice that registrations will be cancelled if the transfer is not done.
Branch - Argenta Bank NV / Accountholder: Marimba-Projects vzw
Address organization: Marimba Projects vzw: Huidevetterslaan 1A, 3500 Hasselt - Belgium
Address Bank: B.Heymansplein 6, 3581 Beverlo-Belgium
Outside Europe: routing Bank - ING BELGIUM / routing number: BBRUBEBBXXX
Transfer reference: registration number candidate + UCCB 2022 + Composer’s name
1) Contact the secretariat to receive by Email the application form 2022.
2) Or download here the application form:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org